QDragon Flash Games Search Engine v1.2 - Mochiads, Ajax & MORE!
What is it?
A light Flash Games Search Engine script from QDragon.com with a lot of features.
Are you tired of spending hours, if not days, uploading the games on your server? QDragon does that for you!
QDragon is a unique automatically uploading arcade script. And moreover it allows to update new games continuously, giving always fresh content to your website.
The current version is based on MochiMedia games so you can upload 20,000+ free MochiMedia games.
Just for who does not know MochiMedia, MochiMedia for Publishers is a free service for website owners to easily find and add great games to their site.
Monetize your traffic while keeping users entertained. You earn a share of ad revenue for games played on your site.
Thousands Of Games
Engaging, high quality content to entertain your users and keep them coming back.
Automated Management Tools
Track game impressions across your sites and determine which games are most popular with your users.
What does this script offer?
- Automatic download of mochimedia games and
upload on your server
- Automatic download of thumbnails and
upload on your server
- Automatic feeding of your db with the main information about downloaded games like title, description, instructions, ...
- Ajax Menu
- Ajax Carousel
- Easy configuration through a unique file
- RSS feed integration [new with v1.1]
- Sitemap generation for full indexing of your
website [new with v1.1]
- Social bookmarking on each game [new with v1.1]
|... and now Flash Carousel (on request)|
More features coming soon.
What does QDragon offer?
- Free installation support
- Free updates to all versions in the 1.x family
Please submit any bugs or suggestions or support requests to our support.
Script tested with:
- Apache version: 1.3.41 (Unix)
- PHP version: 4.4.8 & 5.2.6
- MySQL version: 4.1.22 & 5.0.51
If you are looking for a cheap hosting service provider to run our script we suggest Blue Host
Note: Your server must allow the php script to have sufficient memory to install properly (the default value of memory_limit is often too low) so make sure it is possible to increase your memory_limit either with a .htaccess file or editing the php.ini file if necessary
Design by Andreas Viklund.